16 February 2009

Galveston!

It's Sunday morning in Galveston and Dieter, Dale and I are enjoying some coffee while I check email and post some blog updates. We docked early this morning and the crew is busy offloading the windmill parts that we picked up in Japan. This will be a short visit as we are scheduled to sail for New Orleans later this afternoon.

We should have some more time in New Orleans so I'll try to catch up on correspondence then. I hope you enjoy some of the pictures and I'll plan on adding some more in the coming days.

1 comment:

Helen said...

Dear Mr.George:
Good day!I am Chief Officer's wife.Thank you for your information about Rickmers Jakarta.I can't connect with my husband for a long time,but now I can get some useful information about my husband and Rickmers Jakarta in your blog,thank you very much!
Wish you have a good time!
Best regards!